Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Click on a question to see the answer to our FAQS
- We perform plain film radiography on site. Simple CLEA exempt labs are done on site by our staff. Most blood work is sent off site to be analyzed. We perform ECGs, pulmonary function tests and other testing at our facility.
- We see walk-ins for urgent problems as our schedule accommodates.
- We see children above the age of 2 years old. We provide routine immunizations for children above the age of 5 years old.
- Refills of medications are handled during normal business hours. Please allow 24 hours for these requests to be processed. Please have your pharmacy contact us rather than call us yourself. We will communicate with the pharmacy concerning whether or not the refill is approved.
- We have admitted our patients in the hospital in the past. However, we now use board certified specialist in hospital medicine to admit our patients to Spartanburg Regional or Mary Black. Our focus is on out-patient clinical medicine.
- No. Chronic pain is a difficult and frustrating medical problem. It is best treated by specialists who are trained specifically in this area of medicine. We are not taking new chronic pain patients. We are willing to help arrange a referral to a pain management specialist.
Be Part of Our Community
"LIKE" Us on Facebook. Get healthcare news and
office updates. Give us feedback and let us
know how our staff took care of you.
Visit our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/WellnessFamilyMedicine.